Cisco VoIP Recording

Peter Nixon listuser at peternixon.net
Thu Feb 1 23:25:14 CET 2007

On Thu 01 Feb 2007 20:52, Chris Halverson wrote:
> I have setup freeradius 1.1.4 to log Cisco VOIP records into Postgres as
> described in src/billing. I am getting records just fine, but I am getting
> 16 entries logged into the database (radacct table) per phone call.
>
> Is this normal? If so, how do I figure out what the final one (or pair if
> I need 2 entries) should be?
>
> I'm also not seeing anything logged in the {start|stop}voip tables if
> that's important.

Erm.. You have got the original sql config setup then, not the voip one.

Do NOT include postgresql.conf

DO include pgsql-voip.conf (or postgresql-voip-postpaid.conf if using cvs
head)

Depending on the setup of your cisco you may get multiple records per call
(One per call leg, and per call retry/dial peer) but I doubt you will get
16... Looks like your radius server is slow and you are getting retries..
(Using the voip queries should speed it up...)

Cheers

--

Peter Nixon
http://www.peternixon.net/