redundant LDAP server with free-radius

Alexei Monastyrnyi alexeim at orcsoftware.com
Fri Feb 2 09:49:57 CET 2007

got you, mate

I was a kind of confused by

authenticate {
        Auth-Type MS-CHAP {
                mschap
        }

Looking at this makes things more clear.

modules {
        mschap {
                authtype = MS-CHAP

Still, "Failover" is a kind of inconsistent/incomplete without pointing
this out (thought it is an indirect detail). Other parts of doc might
well have a reference to that, but IMO it is worth referring to this on
failover page, doc is supposed to help people getting answers ... People
might never come to renaming module instances but for redundancy. Since
it is Wiki, I can probably update it by adding ~200-300 bytes of text
and in case you won't like it, you can always roll back.

A.