Check against TWO possible password?

Jan Mulders lastchancehotel at gmail.com
Sat Feb 3 18:32:39 CET 2007

if all else fails, try using rlm_perl to do the authentication (or maybe,
compare the password against both elements in the database, then 'rewrite'
it as the first if it matches, so rlm_sql recognises it properly. This, of
course, is a bit of a hack (but if it works every time and is less complex
than a failover implementation, is it bad?).

Jan