Major impact on authentication!

Geoffroy Arnoud garnoud at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Feb 5 17:02:55 CET 2007

> > The database takes between 15ms and 40ms to answer
> to freeradius
>
>   Sometimes it takes a LOT longer than that.

I don't konw how you measure the processing time. I
don't know what your request does, but if it does one
or several commit(s), is the commit time counted?
I have used Oracle/TkProf (tkprof is a request
profiling tool from Oracle) and the time for commit is
not given. The only way to have it is to measure it as
a black-box.

But maybe it's what you already do. An maybe that
prostgre return the commit time?

Geoff.