Error: Discarding duplicate request from client

eugene at snowball.co.za eugene at snowball.co.za
Mon Feb 5 19:09:48 CET 2007

Alan DeKok wrote:
>  The server is slow, usually because of a database that's slow.

I will examine the performance of the server.

> What have you configured the server to do when a session expires?

I have configured nothing specifically that I remember, but the server
also keeps track of accounting records. I'm expiring sessions every
24-hours so that my customers can view usage data in a 24-hour intervals
(haven't figured another way to do this).

Kind regards,
Eugene

> "Error: Discarding duplicate request from client"

  The server is slow, usually because of a database that's slow.

  This happens when the server doesn't respond to the client within 5
seconds.   Since most requests should be handled in MUCH less than a
second, it shows a serious problem.

-