Management of temporary users

Nick Owen nowen at wikidsystems.com
Tue Feb 6 21:57:01 CET 2007

Greetings:

I am looking for the best way to provision groups of users for temporary
access across multiple servers.  The users would be using ssh and sudo.
They would be assigned to a group of servers, then removed after the job was
complete.   There a hundreds of servers involved.

I was thinking that I could use freeradius with dialup_admin to quickly add
and remove users from huntgroup, but it doesn't appear that huntgroups are
supported in dialup_admin, or am I missing something?

Any suggestions welcome.

Sincerely,

nick

--