simple mac-auth

Mikko Husari husku at husku.net
Wed Feb 7 08:57:53 CET 2007

Hi!

im currently running eap-tls with username and password (from ldap), but
now we're having a bunch of "stupid" wlan-client machines, and we need
an simple mac-auth (from ldap?) to the network. basic idea: (example
from outside world) "so, no certificate and login credentials, cant let
you in. but im on an vip-list!. Oh, i see, come on in, sorry for
inconvenience", for now we are happy to get just that to work, next
level would be something concerning vlans... i think (in the long run)
we don't want to have too much accessibility in those stupid machines.
poorly explained, not enough coffee in veins yet...

thanks in advance