dialup_admin - editing user and group

tzieleniewski tzieleniewski at o2.pl
Wed Feb 7 21:36:54 CET 2007

Hi!!

Ive installed the latest cvs version of dialup_admin and whenever I edit the parameters of a user or a group after commiting the change they appear in the radreply and radgroupreply tables.
For instance I see the following sql insert query:
Query: INSERT INTO radgroupreply (groupname,attribute,value ,op) VALUES ('ser','Service-Type','Framed' ,'=');

Is this the right behavior? I though that editing the parameters through dialup_admin of a user or a group cause that there are some checks added to the radcheck and radcheckgroup added in order to perform similar check which can be done by files module.

Please explain this matter.
Thanks

Best
-tomasz