SQL help from someone who groks c, please?

ChristosH christov at aztecamobile.com
Thu Feb 8 22:22:04 CET 2007

Phil Mayers wrote:

> A stored procedure is one solution to a particular set of problems.
> Whether it's appropriate depends on what you're trying to do.
>
> What do you want to achieve? You can certainly vary the reply info based
> on NAS without a stored procedure.

Well, what I want to do is return a different vendor specific response based
on the NAS IP.  The user data doesn't change depending on the NAS IP, but
depending on where the user tries to authenticate from they'll have a
different source NAS IP in the authenticate request packet and my response
has to return a different response depending on where they are. Right now I
have only 2 different responses that they could be, so I don't think it
should be too difficult. Is there a quick workaround?