Does the latest cvs support the read_groups parameter

tzieleniewski tzieleniewski at o2.pl
Thu Feb 15 15:00:45 CET 2007

Hi!

I am using the latest cvs version of freeradius.
Does this version support the read_group parameter?
In the conf file there is written that setting it to yes causes to read the group table.
>From my observation freeradius works like this:

1 - checks records from radcheck
2 - if they match, add parameters from radreply
3 - if parameter Fall-Through is set then select group parameters and merge them together with those from radreply

And this way it works. But when I set the read_group parameter in the conf file and remove the Fall_through from radreply the group table is not read.
Is it the right behavior?

Thanks in advance!
Bests
tomasz