db.counter not found!

Enrique Llanos V. ellanosv at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 20:16:30 CET 2007

HI, i do the following:

bash-2.05b# ls -l /usr/local/etc/raddb/db.counter
-rw-------  1 root  wheel  24576 Nov 21  2003 /usr/local/etc/raddb/db.counter

bash-2.05b# ls -l /usr/local/etc/
drwxr-xr-x  5 root  wheel    1536 Feb 14 12:09 raddb

and in /etc/rc.conf
radiusd_enable="YES"

The radius is a migration from RedHat 7.3 to freeBSD6.1, i just copied
the files from one to other system and want 'at least' to start the
service (as a backup service).

Still appearing the db.counter error, any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Enrique Llanos V.