MySQL support in Windows binary of FreeRadius

Foo JH jhfoo-ml at extracktor.com
Fri Feb 16 05:46:46 CET 2007

Thanks Peter and Alan for your replies.

I don't mind recompiling, except that I need to run FreeRadius as a
Windows service, and I don't know what it takes to enable mysql in the
compilation.

Basically my problem with the default setup, is that it logs on a
per-day basis. If I can configure FreeRadius to use a new accounting
file every hour, it will be ideal.

Does anyone know if this can be done?