AW: ntlm_auth for PEAP with rlm_perl

Habegger Lukas, ERZ-AZD-AIL lukas.habegger at erz.be.ch
Fri Feb 16 12:52:37 CET 2007

Because I have a perl script to switch between two different Samba-servers for authorization.

I had several problems with this setup because parallel requests cause that the wrong domain is
available (The domain-switch wouldn't be blocked for a request).

Is there an easier way to do the ntlm_auth with the perl module? Or is there a way to build some kind of
dependencies between the mschap module and the perl module?

Lukas