New to FreeRadius, having a small issue

Marc Hultquist marc at e-destiny.co.za
Tue Feb 20 10:37:51 CET 2007

Hey Everyone, I am new to freeradius, and when receiving a auth request to the server, in the /var/log/radius/radiusd.log file, I get the following line whenever the auth request comes though.

----
Mon Feb 19 12:29:46 2007 : Error: Invalid operator for item User-Password: reverting to '=='
----

If anyone could point me in the direction of a document or manual on how i could fix this, would be appretiated, i checked the man pages but dont see anything specific there towards my problem, and well to be honest I just dont seem to be able to find a relevant document for FreeRadius on this error.

Any help would be appretiated.

Kind Regards
 - Marc