rlm_passwd and Class -attribute

Lasse Karstensen lkarsten at stud.ntnu.no
Tue Feb 20 11:05:34 CET 2007

Hello.

We're running freeradius 1.0.5 on SLES9, and are trying to set up FR to work
against a cisco vpn concentrator.

We're using rlm_passwd as backends, both crypt and mschapv2-hashes.(NT-Password)

As we've got different groups in vpn, we need to set the Class -attribute
in replies sent back to the NAS.

This Class -attribute is based on with password file (rlm_passwd) that had
the user in question.

Previously I've just hacked this together with Exec-Program-Wait in the users
-file and a shell script, but I'm now looking for a cleaner solution.

Any help appriciated.

--
Lasse