Wait period between sessions

Cory Robson cory at cmi.net.au
Fri Feb 23 06:29:16 CET 2007

I have asked this question before without result so thought I'd re-ask with
additional clarification.

I have a user group that is only allowed 3hr session times (easily resolved
with sql counter module) with a 15 minute wait period between sessions.

Has anyone written a module or know of a way to implement this wait period.

I was thinking something similar to a module based around the sql max
session module only query the sql backend for the last time connected and if
the period is less than set variable (15 mins in my case) then reject access
with an error message like "Wait Period Enforced"

Regards

Cory Robson