group question

Matt Ashfield mda at unb.ca
Tue Feb 27 20:52:23 CET 2007

Hi,

I'm trying to set up a restricted users group to deny access to users so I
don't have to create an entry for each one in the users file.

Based on the WIKI FAQ, I found:
The following entry denies access to a group of users. The same restrictions
as above on location in the raddb/users file also apply:

DEFAULT Group == "disabled", Auth-Type := Reject
Reply-Message = "Your account has been disabled"

But where do I specify that group disabled? Is that a group on my linux
system or is that group defined within Radius, and if so, where?

Thanks

Matt
mda at unb.ca