bypassing tls certificates

M. Onur ERGiN monurergin at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 28 10:30:29 CET 2007

   Hi,

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk wrote:
> Oh, by the way, may be this is a little off-topic but can I authenticate windows xp users through peap without using a certificate?

you COULD decide not to trust or check any certificate. nasty though.

Radius says peap needs tls for windows xp authentication. And tls requires valid certificates. But how can I bypass certificate checking? or can I just configure it without certificates?

Radius rejects my authentication requests and I guess it is because of certificates. Is it possible?

Thanks.
Onur.