0.9.3 > 1.1.0 sql errors

Andrew Long along at escapewire.com
Fri Jan 5 22:40:53 CET 2007

>>   Processing the authorize section of radiusd.conf
>> modcall: entering group authorize for request 0
>> Invalid operator for item Suffix: reverting to '=='
>> Invalid operator for item Suffix: reverting to '=='
>> Invalid operator for item Suffix: reverting to '=='
>>
>> How can I tell what operator/suffix they refer to?

> $ grep -ri Suffix /etc/raddb/*

> If that shows nothing, then it's being pulled from a database or other flat
> file.  Check those other locations for any Suffix attributes.

> -Kevin

Here are all references to "suffix" in the config files...(not counting some
comments) There are no instances in any sql tables.

(radiusd.conf)

#  'username at realm'
#       realm suffix {
        format = suffix
        delimiter = "@"
----------------------
#  'username%realm'
#
realm realmpercent {
        format = suffix
        delimiter = "%"
----------------------
#  '@realm', and decide whether or not to proxy, based on
#  that.
#       realmslash
        suffix
-------------------
#  Accounting requests are generally proxied to the same
#  home server as authentication requests.
#       realmslash
        suffix
-------------------
-------------------
(HINTS)

DEFAULT Suffix = ".ppp", Strip-User-Name = Yes
        Hint = "PPP",
        Service-Type = Framed-User,
        Framed-Protocol = PPP

DEFAULT Suffix = ".slip", Strip-User-Name = Yes
        Hint = "SLIP",
        Service-Type = Framed-User,
        Framed-Protocol = SLIP

DEFAULT Suffix = ".cslip", Strip-User-Name = Yes
        Hint = "CSLIP",
        Service-Type = Framed-User,
        Framed-Protocol = SLIP,
        Framed-Compression = Van-Jacobson-TCP-IP
---
Can you see any problem?

-Andrew