0.9.3 > 1.1.0 sql errors

Long along at escapewire.com
Sat Jan 6 00:36:20 CET 2007

3 "invalid operator" messages from debug mode... 3 lines in the hints file
with the Suffix attribute.  I think we have a winner.  See 'man 5 users' or
the Wiki Operators page to see why that is invalid.  I think the hints file
in the latest release (1.1.4) has correct defaults.

-Kevin

Sure 'nuf, things are changed here.

>From the 1.1.4 hints file...
37:DEFAULT      Suffix == ".ppp", Strip-User-Name = Yes
42:DEFAULT      Suffix == ".slip", Strip-User-Name = Yes
47:DEFAULT      Suffix == ".cslip", Strip-User-Name = Yes

why doesn't 0.9.3 yield errors when the operator is wrong?

- Andrew