Dialup admin help

Greg Hartung ghartung at photobucket.com
Sat Jan 6 04:20:23 CET 2007

   The default for sql_debug is true and I left it that way but it's not at
all clear where the output goes.  I was thinking it was supposed to go to a
log file which is why I was asking where to look, but now I wonder if it
isn't supposed to go to the browser...?  If so, I'm not getting anything but
a white screen when I click on add user, so I can't enter one to see if it
makes it into the db tables.  The menu bar on the left is still there, but
the entire right frame is just white.

Ideas?