Dialup admin help

Don Schultz schultzd at airdial.net
Sat Jan 6 05:14:56 CET 2007

I'm still not completely done with my setup of dialupadmin but when I
first set things up I found that groups only display on the group page
if there are users in them.

Second, a white screen suggests a problem. sql_debug does output to the
browser window, provided php and all that are working correctly.

--
Don Schultz

Airdial Technologies
http://www.airdial.net