MySql and calling-station-id help please

Ackbar Joolia ackbar.joolia at bglobalmetering.com
Mon Jan 8 14:07:04 CET 2007

Dear all,

I want to do authentication based on calling-station-id and then to assign a static IP from my database to that requester. SO basically, all the requests coming in will have the same username and password, and I will only identify each of them through their calling-station-id, and then assign a Framed-IP-Address to them.

I cannot get the above to work at all, can anyone please give me an idea of how to do the above?

Thanks

Al

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.