Can't access Internet?

Jan Mulders lastchancehotel at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 18:54:21 CET 2007

You may wish to use the radius-tools package (correct me if the package name
is wrong, List) which is included with freeradius to send test packets from
the test application to the Freeradius server, and it'll show you what the
attributes you're sending  and what the server replies with.

You can then do this again to your AIX server and see how the response is
different - this will involve adding your test client machine as a NAS in
the AIX machine's clients file.

Basically you need to eavesdrop on the connection between the radius client
and new/old servers, and compare and contrast the replies. This is the best
way to work out "What has changed?"

Hope this helps,

Jan