Can't access Internet?

Guy Davies aguydavies at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 18:58:55 CET 2007

Hi Tim,

This sounds more like a routing problem.  Does the FreeRADIUS server
allocate addresses from the same pool as the old Lucent server?  If
not, it's possible that your router to the Internet doesn't have a
route back to the host addresses via the 3Com TC box.

If that's not it, then you might try doing a capture of the
Access-Accept packets coming from the Lucent and from the FreeRADIUS
server using wireshark and compare them to see which attributes are
different.

Rgds,

Guy