replicate database

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Tue Jan 9 20:18:07 CET 2007

ann kok wrote:

> Could you give me more info how to set it up?

  CVS is a program that comes with documentation.  It can be used to
keep the "radiusd.conf", etc. files in version control, and rsync can be
used to copy them between machines.

  If you're using a database such as MySQL for uses, it has
documentation on how to set up and use it's replication.

> Can it do automatically? Can it prevent when 1st
> radius database crashes, how is the 2nd one?

  Prevent what when what database crashes?

  If you're using an SQL server, see it's documentation for how to do
replication.