My PPTP+802.1X+MS-CHAP+EAP+OpenLDAP+MySQL Project.

Thibault Le Meur Thibault.LeMeur at supelec.fr
Thu Jan 11 09:23:33 CET 2007

> > Now, The Server works fine when I turn off the Radius
> plugin and enter
> > the and enter stuff in the chap-secrets. This is the output
> of radisd
> > -fX
>
> Humm... have you checked possible error messages in
> /var/log/messages
> (where pppd and the radius plugin output by default) ?
>
> I remember I had an equivalent problem once... could you check that
> your radiusclient on the VPN side has got the dictionary.microsoft
> file in its dictionary directory ?

Also remeber to add the following line at the end of your radiusclient
'dictionary' file:
INCLUDE /path/to/dictionary/directory/dictionary.microsoft

For your information: If you are using radiusclient, your dictionaries might
be in /etc/radiusclient. If you are using radiusclient-ng, check the
/usr/share/radiusclient-ng directory.

HTH,
Thibault