freeradius-1.1.3 + snmp...

adreas Polyxronopoulos apolyxrono at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jan 12 19:19:21 CET 2007

Hi Kevin and thanks for your time,

- "In your snmpd.conf file, do you have a line that looks like the following?
    smuxpeer .1.3.6.1.4.1.3317.1.3.1 public "

+ No i hadn't in my snmpd.conf a line like the follwing : smuxpeer .1.3.6.1.4.1.3317.1.3.1 public
    However when i add the line in my snmpd.conf at a random place in the file i got the same output. Do i have to write it in a specific     place in the snmpd.conf ?

- "Are there any errors in your log files that might indicate a problem with your  snmpd config? "

+ I checked the radiusd.log but nothing useful.

- "Does freeradius exit without error or do you press Ctrl-C to kill it? "

+ No my freeradius exits without error and i don't press Ctrl-C to kill it.

Adreas Polyxronopoulos