New Thread: EAP for Cisco AP.

Evan Vittitow evan at terralab.com
Mon Jan 15 22:50:27 CET 2007

>> before implementing a broken system I recommend that you purchase and
>> read a book called 'Wi-Foo' . this will help you understand all of these
>> protocols and methods.
>>
>> alan
>> -
Here is how I think that that it works.
The AP recives an EAP message from the XSupplicant program on the
workstation. The AP itself queries the Radius server to see whether this
is valid or not. radiusclient is not involved.

Now what I don't know. Is this User or Host based? If its Host based,
I'd like to put host Authentication information in my ou=Hosts of my
Directory Service. I already do net rpc join DOMAIN on all my nodes
anyway just to create the Node's object.