Patch to 3Com-User-Access-Level

Alexandre Soares alexandre.asoares at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 13:06:26 CET 2007

Hi All,

I found in other msgs fill changes applied in /usr/local/src/freeradius-
1.1.4/src/lib/valuepair.c (showed below), but the 3Com-User-Access-Level
attibute still sending wrong.

Thanks for all, but if anyone have any suggestion please send me.

                case PW_TYPE_INTEGER:
                        /*
                         *      Note that ALL integers are unsigned!
                         */

                        vp->lvalue = (uint32_t) strtoul(value, &p, 10);
                        if (!*p) {
                           vp->length = 4;
                           break;
                        }

                        /*
                         *      Look for the named value for the given
                         *      attribute.
                         */
                        if ((dval = dict_valbyname(vp->attribute, value)) ==
NULL) {
                           librad_log("Unknown value %s for attribute %s",
value, vp->name);
                           return NULL;
                        }

                        vp->lvalue = dval->value;