building 1.4 (CentOS 4.4) MYSQL 99% home

Andrew Long along at escapewire.com
Wed Jan 17 00:50:54 CET 2007

Thanks to help from many folks here, tonight I got one property up and
running on our new server. THANK YOU!

Now, another question. When I start radius with > radiusd or
/usr/local/sbin/radiusd, I get a brief message "reading configuration
file..."; then, doing >ps aux | grep radiusd returns nothing but my
grep. If I start radius with >radiusd -X all runs smoothly. Clearly, I
need to be able to start it in normal mode and be able to verify its
process; what am I doing wrong here? Version 1.4.

- ANdrew