building 1.4 (CentOS 4.4) MYSQL 99% home [unclas]

Ranner, Frank MR Frank.Ranner at defence.gov.au
Wed Jan 17 02:09:17 CET 2007

Probably a file or directory has the wrong permissions. When you run in
debug with -X the server runs as root. When you run for real it changes
to user radiusd or whatever you set up.

Try strace -e open,stat -f radiusd and look for EPERM lines.

Frank

eradius.org [mailto:freeradius-users->
bounces+frank.ranner=defence.gov.au at lists.freeradius.org] On