EAP-TLS/seg fault with 4096 bit keys

James Lever j at jamver.id.au
Wed Jan 17 06:40:17 CET 2007

Hi again list,

Another issue I have had in setting up a WPA2 Enterprise environment
is that I can get it to work as expected with 2k keys, however, if I
go to 4k keys, freeradius 1.1.4 loads properly but seg faults when
handling a 4k key request.

The environment is Apple Airport Extreme base station, and MacBook
Pro client wth FreeRADIUS 1.1.4 under FreeBSD 5-STABLE.

As soon as I migrate back to 2k keys it again works as expected.

Can anybody make any suggestions on how to debug this?

cheers,
James