sqlcounter problem

satish patel linuxtrap at yahoo.co.in
Thu Jan 18 11:25:28 CET 2007

Dear ALL

              I have configure freeradius-1.1.4 version with mysql and my NSA is cisco with VPDN configuration now i have create user "aaa" in mysql with this attributes

 Max-Daily-Session | := | 1800

 my sql counter configuration is

 sqlcounter dailycounter {
             driver = "rlm_sqlcounter"
             counter-name = Daily-Session-Time
             check-name = Max-Daily-Session
             sqlmod-inst = sqlcca3
             key = User-Name
             reset = daily
             query = "SELECT SUM(AcctSessionTime - GREATEST((%b - UNIX_TIMESTAMP(AcctStartTime)), 0)) FROM radacct WHERE UserName='%{%k}' AND UNIX_TIMESTAMP(AcctStartTime) + AcctSessionTime > '%b'"

 now problem is when i login throgh AAA user my user disconnect after 3 min but when i login again through this user it was login again and disconnnect after 3 min  why ???   i want to allow user to access only 3 min per day measn after 3 min completed use not allowd to login again what is the configuration for that ???

 Urgent

 Satish Patel
 System administrator