freeradius and ssh

Zion zions at voltaire.com
Thu Jan 18 12:24:32 CET 2007

Hi All

I hope you can help

I’m net in the freeradius world and I’m trying to use freeradius as an
authentication server  for ssh sessions

i have the following setup:
client --> server (useing pam) --> radius server

Under /etc/pam.d I have sshd with the following:
# auth       required     pam_stack.so service
auth       required     pam_radius_auth.so
#auth       required     pam_nologin.soetc
#account    required     pam_stack.so service=system-auth
account    required     pam_radius_auth.so
password   required     pam_stack.so service=system-auth
session    required     pam_stack.so service=system-auth
session    required     pam_limits.so
session    optional     pam_console.so

………….
under /etc/raddb
server

<radius server ip>    testing123         3

On the client I have the radius server config file

Radius server config files:
users see the attach

Can you please send me an example files foe the radius server or which
files need to be change and which params are importuned for my setup

Thanks in advance

please be advice that the only wat for me to login is to have an entry
in the server which i want to skip

Zion