Best practices for redundant servers

Stieven.Struyf at komatsu.eu Stieven.Struyf at komatsu.eu
Fri Jan 19 09:11:22 CET 2007

I use a very simple system to get redundancy. I have 2 seperate radius
servers. If i do a change i need to do it on both(biggest disadvantage).
In all my access points or other applications i can enter 2 radius
servers. When the first doesn't answer it autom. authenticates to the
second.

This has the advantage that i add another config to one of them for test
systems, or to test some parameters without the change being synced to the
other one.

Stieven Struyf
M.I.S. Division - System Operations
Komatsu Europe International NV