rlm_eap: Failed to link EAP-Type/peap: rlm_eap_peap.so:

Rafa? Kamin'ski rafal.kaminski at blstream.com
Fri Jan 19 09:47:01 CET 2007

> rlm_eap: Loaded and initialized type tls
> rlm_eap: Failed to link EAP-Type/peap: rlm_eap_peap.so: cannot open
> radiusd.conf[9]: eap: Module instantiation failed.

Hi,

You must compile freeradius with rlm_eap. I dont know how do that in
suse :) But in debian i do that:

apt-get source freeradius
build package: http://channel.debian.de/faq/ch-dpkgundco.html
debian/rules -> --without-rlm_eap_tls... change to --with-rlm_eap_tls
apt-get install libssl-dev
dpkg-buildpackage -us -us -rfakeroot -d
dpkg -i ....

Before ./configure set --with-rlm_eap_tls in makefile. i think

BR,

--
Rafal Kaminski
http://blstream.com