Suggestion for prepaid services

PD paul at ranahminang.net
Fri Jan 19 11:03:52 CET 2007

I do know chillispot, but that's only for the hotspot gateway and have
to be connected to radius (such as freeradius).

What we need is the radius controls; such as :
+ automatic AuthType=Reject if the user balance nearly 300 seconds or
whatever.
+ automations such as new customer registration, voucher for customer top
up, etc.

I do heard about freeside yesterday but has not read the detail yet. Has
some one has an experience about this ?

TIA

PD