Cisco-AVpair rate-limit attributes

satish patel linuxtrap at yahoo.co.in
Sat Jan 20 09:08:31 CET 2007

Thx dear ...

 Satish Patel

Alexander Serkin <als at cell.ru> wrote: satish patel wrote:
> Thanks  dear
>
>                        now my cisco-AVPair working with users file but
> tell me is it work with mysql tables ?  but i have notice when i set

why not?

> 64000 then my bandwidth meter give me 500 kbps u r passing is it any
> issue regarding rate-limit ???

I'm not aware about any rate-limit issues. It may depend on platform and
IOS version.
You should accurately check which attributes you're giving by the radius
running it in debug mode (radiusd -X) or say "debug radius" on cisco box
to check the request/accept attributes. If your cisco is in production
don't forget to set debug condition on username tested in order to limit
debug output to the session being tested.

--
Sincerely Yours,
Alexander