3Com-User-Access-Level Not Applied

Alexandre Soares alexandre.asoares at gmail.com
Sat Jan 20 13:40:45 CET 2007

Alan

Sorry, I realy sorry disturb you, but in your last email, you told me abaout
some error present in user file, but I don't identify the error, could you
send me the orientations, but if you talking abaout the := or = in my case
this is not change the results.

Other question your told me the dictionary is wrong, but I dont identify the
error.

Thanks again, and sorry for any mistake, please help me to resolv the
problem.