freeradius, pap, and HP wireless edge services module

Thibault Le Meur Thibault.LeMeur at supelec.fr
Sat Jan 20 14:20:23 CET 2007

> At this time, I did a radiusd -X and saw the debug information scroll across
> the screen, sitting at "ready to process requests"...
>
> However, no requests are coming in.  I am attempting this by connecting from

You say it yourself: no request reaches the Radius server.

I propose to check if the internal linux firewall isn't blocking
incomming packets. First try to disable the firewall:
/etc/init.d/iptables stop

Then test again the authentication.

If it works, reconfigure your firewall: it must accept incoming
requests to UDP ports 1812 and 1813.

HTH,
Thibault