rate-limit entry in mysql

satish patel linuxtrap at yahoo.co.in
Sat Jan 20 14:58:23 CET 2007

dear all

                I have tested rate-limit with user file but whn i was try it with mysql but i didnt get respond it is not working with mysql is any op code for it or any special configuartion for this URGENT

 my mysql entry is

 mysql> select * from radgroupcheck;
 +----+-----------+------------------+----+------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
 | id | GroupName | Attribute        | op | Value                                                                                                      |
 +----+-----------+------------------+----+------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
 |  1 | 64KB      | Simultaneous-Use | =  | 1                                                                                                          |
 |  2 | 64KB      | Cisco-Avpair     | := | \"lcp:interface-config#1=rate-limit output 128000 10000 10000 conform-action continue exceed-action drop\" |

 i have test it with diff , diff op code

 =
 :=
 ==