3Com-User-Access-Level Not Applied

Alexandre Soares alexandre.asoares at gmail.com
Sat Jan 20 15:12:17 CET 2007

Alan,

I sorry, but this conversation now is closed, I give up the freeradius
solution, because you still understanding the problem, and you not show me a
way to resolv, indicate the documentation is very usual,  indicate the
problem is hard, if you know the problem show the solution in association
with the documentation link.

Tahnks, and I sorry disturb you, and I never again try to use the freeradius