freeradius + mysql + Cisco-AVpair

satish patel linuxtrap at yahoo.co.in
Mon Jan 22 08:48:46 CET 2007

Dear all

               I have freeradius setup with cisco vpdn with mysql. i am useing cisco-avpair attributes for rate-limit to my user traffic it is working fine with /etc/raddb/user  file but when i put this attribites in mysql databases it is not working so now i need help to implement this attributes in mysql so what is op code or what is special configuration for this task

          Otherwise it is possible to put Group attributes in user file and user information in mysql ????  u get it my query user group create on /etc/raddb/user and users in mysql then my porpse will be solve but it is possible or not and how do it possibel ???

Satish Patel
Tulip IT Services
Delhi