authorize and authenticate in proxy

Ana Gallardo Gómez ana_gallardo_77 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 22 11:45:19 CET 2007

Hello!I want to use Freeradius as a proxy Radius server, and I think that my Freeradius don´t have to do authorize and authenticate: my Freeradius have to proccess request with realm "@unex.es", the others request have to be proxyed. My configuration is:radiusd.conf:

authorize {
    preprocess
    suffix
    files
    Autz-Type LDAP_UNEX_ES{
           ldap_unex_es
        }
    mschap
    eap
}

authenticate {
    ldap_unex_es
    Auth-Type MS-CHAP {
        mschap
    }
    eap
}

users:

DEFAULT     Autz-Type = "LDAP_UNEX_ES"

proxy.conf:

realm unex.es {
    type        = radius
    authhost    = LOCAL
    accthost    = LOCAL
}

realm NULL {
    type        = radius
    authhost    = LOCAL
    accthost    = LOCAL
}

realm DEFAULT {
    type        = radius
    authhost    =  other_server_1
    accthost    = LOCAL
    secret         = ******
    nostrip
}

realm DEFAULT {
    type        = radius
    authhost    =  other_server_2
    accthost    = LOCAL
    secret         = ******
    nostrip
}- I want to define two instances of "realm DEFAULT", in case one of then fails. It is posible?- Have my freeradius to do authorize and autheticate when request have to be proxyed?- I think that in users file I have to distinguish between request with realm "@unex.es" to set Autz-Type = "LDAP_UNEX_ES" and the others...I´m lost with proxy... I need help. Thank you.Sorry for my english.