a freeradious/wireless solution for a school

German Kalinec gkalinec at newroads.org
Mon Jan 22 23:06:47 CET 2007

Therein lies the problem.  My potential users are a lot of my students.
The idea of having to install certificates in 200+ laptops is not really
feasible.  And showing them how to install is an exercise in futility,
since most of our students are not computer savvy enough to do it.

German Kalinec
Systems Manager
New Roads School
3131 Olympic Blvd.