Freeradius(.net) and Oracle

Peter Nixon listuser at peternixon.net
Mon Jan 22 23:34:55 CET 2007

On Mon 22 Jan 2007 23:19, Brian Atkins wrote:
> I am working on setting up a wireless hotspot using Chillispot on
> DD-WRT. I have installed Freeradius on a W2K server that runs an Oracle
> database.

I don't believe that "freeradius.net" contains database support of any kind.
You will likely have to recompile freeradius yourself if you want to add
Oracle support. You can expect some pain getting it all to build correctly
on windows.

www.freeradius.net seems to confirm my belief:

"Similar to earlier versions of FreeRADIUS.net we claim _no_ support for any
external Databases (namely mysql). "

Cheers
--

Peter Nixon