Splitting the password field in freeRADIUS

Agent Smith news8080 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 23 23:05:32 CET 2007

I frontend our secureID server with FR. but that is
only doing PAP. The way I do this is radius proxy whre
the FR is running on the same box different port.

I don't understand what you are trying to do here. If
a user tried to authenticate you want the PIN to
authenticate on radius? and the rest somewhere else?