Small problem with authentication

Mark Jones mjones at mnsi.net
Wed Jan 24 22:23:32 CET 2007

I am not trying to be unhelpful.
We have two new servers that we installed last fall and both are doing the
exact same thing.I can give you as much info as you ask for.

The only programs that access the detail file is radius and radrelay. I will
attempt to catch it doing it while in debug mode to see if anymore info is
available. Is there something you can suggest that I look at or any
information that would be helpful to you?