Freeradius and Oracle under Cygwin

Brian Atkins batkins at TLCDelivers.com
Mon Jan 29 12:33:05 CET 2007

I'm working on using Freeradius with Chillispot to authenticate from an
Oracle database. Freeradius is running on W2K3 server and Oracle is
installed on the local machine.

At this point, I'm trying to compile the rlr_sql_oracle module, but keep
getting:
$ ./configure --with-oracle-home-dir=/cygdrive/d/oracle/ora92
"configure: WARNING: oracle headers not found.  Use \
   --with-oracle-home-dir=<path>
configure: WARNING: sql submodule 'oracle' disabled"

I have set ORACLE_HOME to the Cygwin path:
ORACLE_HOME=/cygdrive/d/oracle/ora92/

Is anyone currently authenticating against Oracle that might be able to
offer pointers? I do have the alternative of compiling on a true linux
server as opposed to a W2K3 box, but the architecture is different (AMD
em64T instead of x86).

--
Brian

"An adventure is never an adventure